Pre Contract & Post Contract Services
Ark Projects Consultancy limited provides competent professional support services to small, medium and multinational construction related companies on all aspects of tender enquiries, programming, analysis and methods including its logistics and project risk management.
Ark Projects Consultancy limited usually work with its clients to put forward viable and optimum construction strategy and tenders submissions that gives our client a good chance to win and succeed.
The support services that we provide during this stage include:
- Pre-qualification enquiries
- Site visits & assessment
- Construction methodology and statements
- Construction preliminaries
- Tender programmes & construction programmes
- Coordinated and integrated specialist, design information and procurement schedules & programmes
- Resource schedules
- Tender presentations & submissions
We can work either independently or jointly and seamlessly with the clients to provide any of the above support services to meet challenging limits and deadlines.
Our clients do not need to keep substantial costly resources which can be available to them at short notice with regularity and confidence.
CONSTRUCTION and POST CONSTRUCTION STAGES
Ark Projects Consultancy limited, with its cumulative years of experience on varieties of high profiled and valued start-ups and completion projects in the construction sectors; can come in at any stage of a project development progress to support the clients in achieving their own objectives in terms of business images and profits.
Ark Projects Consultancy limited can augment and enhance the clients’ own resources to deliver an efficient and effective project through the utilisation of modern systems of project management techniques and tools.
Taking a brief from our clients, Ark Projects Consultancy can work together or independently to re-evaluate for improvement or re-direction of a project prevailing course for the better – this is to say that we can work together to turnaround a troubled project.
We pride ourselves in developing the right techniques and applications appropriate to any given situation. Among the areas of our current expertise include:
- Detailed project risks and evaluation
- Detailed and short-term programmes
- Detailed project resource management
- Detailed project information management and control
- Detailed project planning and controlling systems
- Detailed project reporting systems
- Extension of time and claims for disruption
- Prospective and retrospective programme analysis for contractual entitlements