6 Bedroom Townhouse To Let In Birmingham B19, United Kingdom
Offices – NIA 116 sq m (1,260 sq ft) including a fully fitted loft apartment. Total gross floor area of the building is 201.35 sq m (2,167 sq ft)
A period Georgian property in a conservation area of Birmingham located 1.5 miles north west of Birmingham city centre. having good links with the Aston Express way (A38) 1.5 miles away to the east, giving access to the Midlands motorway, M6.
This is an attractive end of terrace building which has been refurbished to provide high quality offices on lower ground floor, first and second floors. Centrally heated, double glazed accommodation fitted with smoke detectors, communication skirting trunking for electrics, internet and alarms systems throughout.
This property has an attractive and interesting aspect over a Georgian grammar school and cricket grounds.
- Period office buildings on 4 floors
- Secure private car park with allocated parking spaces
- Gated private car park with side access to building from car park
- Residential apartment on the fourth floor
- Period fittings and decoration retained.
Lower ground floor
- Ancillary office/IT room/stores/games room/cinema room
- Room 1
- Front room 2
- rear rooms 3
- rear room 4
- Self contained loft apartment offering living area, bedroom with en-suit bathroom and fitted kitchen
- Room 5
- room 6
|Size||201.35 sq. m (2,167 sq. ft)|
Rent offers are invited in the region of £14,95 per annum exclusive.
This property is available by way of a new lease for a term of years to be agreed.